Senior Vice President, Business Development
Office: 972.888.7331 Cell: 972.467.5709
Explore ClubCorp’s portfolio of golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs.Find a Club
"We were very proud of our club before the acquisition by ClubCorp, but with the capital improvements, our club is better than ever." – Board Member, Country Club of the South, Johns Creek, GA
"They've been very responsive to members' input. In fact, it's going well beyond (ClubCorp's) initial pledge. They've been tremendous partners and more than lived up to their obligations." – Board Member, Rolling Green Country Club, Arlington Heights, IL
Is your club a candidate for acquisition?
ClubCorp is seeking to acquire private golf and country clubs, whether member or investor owned. We have proudly welcomed 11 formerly member owned clubs to the ClubCorp family since 2010. Our strong balance sheet enables us to close quickly and our commitment to reinvention capital is one of the differentiators that enhances the member and guest experience without capital assessments. Add to that ClubCorp’s Network of clubs and you’ll soon see that we provide the perfect opportunity to take your club to the next level.
- 60 continuous years owning and operating private clubs
- Verifiable track record for success
- Strong balance sheet with considerable liquidity
- Resource depth – we provide expertise a single club or smaller company cannot afford
O.N.E. (Optimal Network Experiences)
Revolutionary membership offering
- My Club Benefits – Enjoy all of your Home Club amenities, plus receive 50% off* à la carte dining at your Home Club
- My Community Benefits – Access the ClubCorp family of clubs in your local area as well as special member experiences
- My World Benefits – Enjoy free* golf, free* dining and more, when you travel across ClubCorp's nationwide Network of more than 300 clubs and special offerings at more than 1,000 hotels, resorts, restaurants and entertainment venues, including tickets to theaters, concerts and sporting events