- Eric Affeldt - President and Chief Executive Officer
- Curt McClellan – Chief Financial Officer
- Mark Burnett - Chief Operating Officer
- Ingrid Keiser - General Counsel, Secretary and Executive Vice President of People Strategy
- Dan Tilley – Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Augie Nieto, who was diagnosed with ALS in 2005, founded Augie’s Quest, which has raised more than $36 million in donations to support ALS Research.
Each year all of the ClubCorp Clubs open their doors to host annual Charity Classic fundraising events where Members, family and friends alike give, golf, dine and celebrate. All of the collected proceeds are divided between each Club’s local charity of choice, ClubCorp’s Employee Care Foundation (E.P.C.F.) which helps Employee Partners of ClubCorp’s family of clubs in need of financial assistance in times of need, and Augie’s Quest, an organization determined to find a cure for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
Visit classic.als.net to learn about Charity Classic events happening at Clubs in your area!