Six years of Charity Classic events raise more than $10 million for charity
The long-awaited results are finally here!
We are so proud to announce the 2012 ClubCorp Charity Classic raised a record-breaking $2.07 million for MDA's Augie's Quest, the Employee Partners' Care Foundation and various charities nationwide.
And now, because of the combined philanthropy, generosity and dedication of our Clubs, employee partners, Members and attendees, Charity Classic has officially raised more than $10 million for charity since it began six years ago, in 2007.
We are so overwhelmingly grateful to everyone who helped make this milestone possible!
2012 ClubCorp Charity Classic's Top 10:
1. Coto de Caza Golf & Racquet Club in Coto de Caza, Calif. - $143,137
2. Greenspoint Club in Houston, Texas - $100,503
3. Firestone Country Club in Akron, Ohio - $73,726
4. Gleneagles Country Club in Plano, Texas - $72,294
5. Seville Golf & Country Club in Gilbert, Ariz. - $62,058
6. Anthem Golf & Country Club in Anthem, Ariz. - $56,553
7. Aliso Viejo Country Club in Aliso Viejo, Calif. - $53,854
8. Silicon Valley Capital Club in San Jose, Calif. – $45,840
9. Walnut Creek Country Club in Mansfield, Texas - $44,046
10.La Cima Club in Irving, Texas - $42,369
Once again, thank you for making Charity Classic such an incredible success in 2012 and all throughout the years.
We look forward to breaking our record again this year!