Network Benefits FAQ
Already a Member?
Contact ClubLine for reservations or information about your benefits.
ClubLine Operating Hours
Mon – Sat
7 am – 7 pm US/Central
Download the latest issue of ClubCorp Access (PDF), news and special offers for Club Members with Signature Gold or O.N.E.
1. What benefits are included with My Club membership (Bronze)?
Membership at a ClubCorp club includes all the benefits you enjoy at the Club when you're at home, plus access to the ClubCorp Network of more than 300 owned, operated and alliance clubs and more than 1,000 hotels, resorts and entertainment venues when you travel.
- World-class dining at all business and country clubs as you travel
- 10% off the best available rate at all Omni Resorts, plus Hotel del Coronado, Montelucia Resort & Spa and Vail Mountain Lodge & Spa
- Special rates and room upgrades at a wide variety of worldwide hotels including Omni Hotels, MGM Grand, Ritz-Carlton, Club Quarters and more
- Special packages and destination offers to The Masters, U.S. Open, Kentucky Derby, Super Bowl, Final Four and more
- Plan events at ClubCorp family clubs nationwide with help from the private events department
- ClubLine – information and reservations with one call or email
Not a Member yet? Call or email ClubLine for more information.
2. What is My Community (Society)?
My Community (Society) gets you beyond your Club and into the community: local access and experiences for your entertainment and business needs.
- Access to a local network of private country clubs, business clubs, fitness clubs, spas, restaurants and more
- Preferred green fees and tee times at local private clubs and daily fee clubs
- Access to great tickets around town – concerts, theater and sports events
- Special club events and Member activities – wine tastings, golf outings, networking and more
- Special recognition at renowned restaurants created by Wolfgang Puck, Emeril Lagasse, Charlie Palmer and more
We offer My Community through Societies in major cities around the country. Visit My Community for more information.
3. What is My World (Signature Gold Unlimited)?
My World (Signature Gold Unlimited), gives you complimentary* golf and dining privileges when traveling to ClubCorp's industry-leading Network of more than 300 owned, operated and alliance clubs around the country. You can also access special offerings at more than 1,000 hotels, resorts, restaurants and entertainment venues. Visit My World for more information.
4. What is O.N.E. (My Club + My Community + My World)?
O.N.E. (Optimal Network Experiences) is a new kind of private club membership that offers access and benefits coast to coast. O.N.E. offers a unique combination of Club, Community and World benefits and experiences. This includes complimentary* golf and dining privileges when traveling to ClubCorp's industry-leading Network of more than 300 owned, operated and alliance clubs around the country and more. This benefit is available at select clubs. Visit My World for more information.
5. What is ClubLine?
ClubLine is your personal concierge service available when you upgrade your membership. Our highly trained concierge staff is your connection to the vast array of benefits and services available through your upgraded membership. Whether for tee times, dining and hotel reservations, tickets or general information, ClubLine helps you make the most of your membership. Visit ClubLine for more information and reservations.
6. What is Benefits Finder?
With just a few clicks, you can explore the ever-expanding ClubCorp Network based on your Club, Community, World, destination and activity. You'll learn about offerings ranging from preferred rates on golf and dining at private clubs to preferred access and premium benefits at premier resorts, hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues worldwide. Visit Benefits Finder to get started.
7. What is My TicketLine?
Through My TicketLine, you have access to great tickets at your favorite venues: sports, theater, concerts and more! Tickets are available to local and national events through ClubLine. Visit ClubLine for more information and reservations.
8. What is Find Hotels?
Find Hotels is an online tool designed to make your travel planning simple. You can access hundreds of hotels 24-7 right from your club website and enjoy savings of up to 40% off* hotel rack rates. Visit Find Hotels for more information.
Visit How to Access for more information about how to use your benefits.