Alumni TeamContact Us
“…the Club has become a special part of our Longhorn tradition.” – DeLoss Dodds, Athletic Director, UT
“The dedication to providing outstanding quality in member services, programming, events, food, beverage and more has been significant to our success…” – John E. Joyce, Board of Governors, BCC
“University Center Club has been a resounding success for FSU.” – Andy Miller, President & CEO, Seminole Boosters, Inc.
“I can't recommend University Center Club enough. The view, the atmosphere, the staff and the food are the perfect blend. It's kid friendly, too!” – Tony Miller, "University Center Club: You Can Dine Where the Seminoles Shine,” TallahasseeGrapevine.com
Click here to download the full testimonials.
Tradition and pride
Add value to your sports team or university and your bottom line with a ClubCorp in-stadium club. ClubCorp can help you reinvent your existing club, incorporate a club concept into an athletics venue or create a club from the ground up.
Benefits from partnering with ClubCorp:
- Give alumni, owners, faculty and fans a place to celebrate and support the sports team or university
- Year-round facility for dining, meetings, civic, social and educational events
- Generate revenue year-round, leveraging the success of ClubCorp’s existing alumni clubs
- A unique and special way to serve stadium suite and club seat owners
- With more than 14,000 Members at six top-tier university clubs across the country, ClubCorp creates a better private club experience
- Members have access to a Network of more than 300 private golf and country clubs, business clubs and resorts
Our alumni/stadium clubs:
- The University of Texas Club in Austin, Texas
- The Boston College Club in Boston, Massachusetts
- The Carolina Club in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- The University of Massachusetts Club in Boston
- The University Center Club at Florida State University
- The Texas Tech Club in Lubbock, Texas
- Baylor Club in Waco, Texas
Contact us to find out more about alumni/stadium clubs.