Here are some of our pool rules to ensure that everyone enjoys using the pool and remains safe.
- No lifeguard is on duty and use of pool is at your own risk.
- Children under 13 must be supervised by an adult (18 years or older) when in the pool area.
- Individuals under 16 who wish to bring a guest to the pool must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 5 years old and under must have an adult in the pool with them.
- Children under 3 must wear approved swim diapers.
- Please take a quick shower before entering the pool to remove all oils and suntan lotions.
- Glass objects, drinking glasses and sharp objects are not permitted in the pool.
Contact us to tour our swimming facilities.