Anthem Golf & Country Club
Contact us about touring the Club.Set Up a Tour
Membership Director Assistant
Interested in becoming a Member?
Anthem Golf & Country Club is a bloom in the desert in the quiet beauty of the high Sonora Desert foothills at the base of Daisy Mountain. Tucked away within a gated, resort-style community, it was voted the Best Master Planned Community in America by the National Association of Home Builders. The Club is the heart of the country club community and consistently provides the private family club lifestyle that you can afford.
Locally, Anthem is known as the Club with two of everything: two championship golf courses, two golf practice facilities, two spectacular clubhouses, two dining rooms, two state-of-the-art fitness centers, two heated pools, and two tennis gardens. Social membership is an integrated part of the homeowner experience for residents of the country club community. For residents of Anthem Parkside and beyond, residents can request an invitation to a variety of memberships including Tennis, Off Season Golf and Full Golf memberships.
Anthem Golf & Country Club provides a private world of unparalleled beauty, recreation and fun. The Sonoran Desert, saguaro cacti and beautiful foothills provide a lush backdrop for the 36 holes of golf that Anthem offers and is a perfect match for your passion for golf. The two clubhouses offer many amenities to satisfy all tastes.
Throughout all seasons, the calendar at Anthem Golf & Country Club is full with lessons, classes, golf and tennis tournaments, unique dining offerings and formal and informal events that allow you to meet and network both socially and professionally. Both the Persimmon and Ironwood clubhouses provide various venues for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, showers and bar mitzvahs.
Some amenities that the Club offers are:
- Two championship golf courses
- Two full golf practice facilities including all grass driving ranges, short game areas and two large putting greens
- Nine post-tension hard courts for your enjoyment, including one stadium court
- Two fitness clubs featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Two heated pools, lap lanes and spas
- Exercise classes, personal training, water aerobics
- Two magnificent 34,000-square-foot clubhouses (the Persimmon and the Ironwood)
- Two dining rooms and bars with formal and casual dining
- Outdoor grass amphitheater with a sun deck to host up to 200 Members