Anthem Golf & Country Club
Contact us about touring the Club.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Acceptable Clubhouse Attire
Gentlemen and Boys
Slacks, chino/khaki pants, denim/jeans, golf or chino/khaki shorts, collared shirts, turtle necks, and sweaters are acceptable for all areas of the club. Dress, casual shoes or sandals must be worn at all times in all areas of the club.
Ladies and Girls
Skirts, dresses, chino/khaki pants, capris, denim/jeans, golf or chino/khaki shorts, collared shirts, blouses, golf shirts, and sweaters. Dress, casual shoes or sandals must be worn at all times in all areas of the club.
Exceptions - Ironwood Grill, Persimmon Bar Area And Outside Patio areas: Appropriate golf and tennis apparel, non-collared shirts (but NO Cotton Tee Shirts) and hats are permissible. If you choose to wear a hat, it must be worn forward facing only.
Unacceptable Attire In All Areas Of The Clubhouses:
- Apparel with overt logos, designs and/or large printed wording
- Undershirts, cotton Tee Shirts
- Tank Tops (for men/boys)
- Denim/Jean Shorts
- “Cut-Off” Shorts
- Frayed or Torn Apparel
- Scantily clad or risqué attire
There may be special occasions where more formal attire will be required. Please refer to the club calendar and promotional flyers for those conditions such as "Jackets Required" or "Black Tie Optional" etc.
Acceptable Golf Course Attire
Appropriate attire for gentlemen and boys includes:
- Slacks/pants or golf shorts
- Collared, turtleneck/mock turtleneck golf shirts or sweaters.
- Hat bill must face forward and shirts must be tucked into slacks or shorts.
- No denim, T-shirts, tennis shorts, tank tops or other athletic shorts are permitted.
Appropriate attire for ladies and girls includes:
- Slacks/pants, golf appropriate shorts, skorts and golf skirts.
- Tops must have either sleeves or a collar.
- V-Necks and other styles sold as golf attire.
- No denim, T-shirts, tennis attire or tank tops are permitted.