Aspen Glen Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club fitness.Set Up a Tour
970.704.1905 x: 203
Interested in becoming a Member?
Fitness Center Hours
|Mon-Fri||6 am - 8 pm|
|Sat-Sun||7 am - 8 pm|
At Aspen Glen, we offer plenty of fitness and health services so that you can reach your goals.
Having trouble setting achievable goals and sticking with your exercise program? Getting bored doing the same exercises each time you use the facility? Then maybe it’s time you thought about personal training. Experts agree that individuals who use personal trainers are more likely to adhere to their exercise programs and achieve better results in a shorter period of time. Personal trainers not only design specific programs based on your personal goals, but they can provide motivation to keep you exercising. Some benefits of a personal trainer include:
- Motivation and commitment to your program
- Variety of program
- Goal evaluation and goal setting
- Increased muscular strength and endurance
- Decreased body fat
- Increased flexibility
- Decreased incidents of injury or rehab from injury
- Continuous monitoring of exercise program
- Initial and follow-up exercise testing
- Increased confidence and well-being
- Increased self-esteem
Group exercise classes are a fun and relaxed environment that can help relieve stress and increase your overall health. We currently offer classes in yoga, Pilates, spinning, FitBall and Golf Moves.