Bay Oaks Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club fitness.Set Up a Tour
Fitness Center Hours
|Mon - Fri||5 am - 9 pm|
|Sat - Sun||6 am - 6 pm|
Fitness Class Schedule
Our current fitness class schedules (PDF).
Rules and Regulations
- All Members must sign-in at the reception station and pay appropriate class, personal trainer, or youth certification fees if applicable. Payment can be made by Member number or credit card.
- Children under the age of 16 are NOT allowed in the Fitness Center unless certified by an approved Bay Oaks Country Club trainer. Approved 14 and 15 year olds must sign in at the reception station.
- Proper fitness attire, becoming of a family oriented facility, must be worn. The bottom of the shirt must touch the top of the short/pant. All clothing must have hemmed edges. No cut off shirts of shorts. Participants must wear closed toe shoes. No sandals or bare feet.
- During high traffic times, use of cardio equipment may be subjected to a 30-minute time limit. Institution of this limit will be up to the discretion of the floor attendant or trainer on duty.
- Twenty-four hour notice is expected when canceling training session and youth certifications. Insufficient notice will result in the full billing of fees.
Lockers are available to rent monthly at the following rate:
Ladies Locker Room- $9.50
Men’s Locker Room- $13.50
Lockers can be acquired in the Golf Pro Shop during normal business hours. Access to both locker rooms will be available during normal Fitness Center hours of operation.
Access to the Fitness Center is currently available to Members and their immediate family Members only. This may be reassessed at a later date.
The Fitness Center may be used by Members aged 16 and up. Members aged 14 and 15 can utilize the Fitness Center only once they receive their Youth Certification. Certification sessions are comprised of a 45-minute fitness workshop and a 15-minute written examination. Andrew O’Donnell is the trainer conducting the Youth Certification Training Sessions. You can contact Andrew or during his scheduled hours at the Club on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am to 2pm. The cost of the Certification is $50 and a second youth can be certified alongside the first for only $30. The charge can be billed to a credit card or Member number. Only two youths may be certified during a session to allow optimal attention to both students.
Group Orientation Information
Twice monthly group orientations will be conducted to familiarize members with each individual machine. Members will have the opportunity to ask questions about Fitness Center rules, the class calendar and personal trainer options. These orientations will last approximately 30 minutes and may be attended by new and current members. Fitness apparel is encouraged to practice on the machines. While this orientation is complementary, registration is highly encouraged. Contact Ray Smith at (281) 244-3825.