Bay Oaks Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club golf.Set Up a Tour
Golf Pro Shop
|Tue-Sun||7 am – 6 pm|
|(or 7 pm CST)|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
Policies and guidelines
- All guests must be registered with the golf pro shop.
- Members are encouraged to accompany their guests.
- Unaccompanied guests may play with Member sponsorship.
- Members are responsible for their guests’ conduct and adherence to the dress code.
- A guest is limited to 12 rounds in a 12-month period.
Occasionally an errant golf shot may cause damage to a neighboring home or vehicle. In keeping with proper golf course etiquette, the Club requires the responsible golfer to make himself or herself available to the property owner to make reparations for the damage.
It is customary in golf for the course to give priority to foursomes. Groups of less than four will be paired up when possible. (We ask that when making a tee time you give all players’ names so that the golf shop can pair incomplete foursomes.) This will open up additional times for other members.
Fivesomes are allowed at Bay Oaks Country Club. Fivesomes must maintain a four-hour, 15-minute or less pace of play.
Call the pro shop for more information on house rules.