Visit us today and experience Club life at its best.Find Out More
Membership Director & Field Specialist
Interested in becoming a Member?
We are camaraderie and team spirit
The Bears are all set for football season! Members can experience the fun and excitement of home game weekends beginning Friday evening and wrapping each Sunday following home games. Be sure to make your reservations for each event.
On game days, only Baylor Club seat and suite owners have unlimited access to the Club. Baylor Club Members are exclusively invited to the tailgating experience located across the river at Knox Hall and the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame. Here, Club Members and their guests enjoy food, beverages and entertainment beginning three hours before kickoff.
Game Day Policy
- Members and their guests do not have access to the Club’s facilities unless they are a suite ticket holder or club seat ticket holder
- Baylor Club invites Members and their guests to the tailgating experience across the river at Knox Hall and the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame
Knox Hall/Texas Ranger Hall of Fame
- Members and their immediate family are admitted free of charge
- Each membership is allowed two free guest passes and Members or guests may purchase additional admission for $10, which be charged back to membership or paid with cash
- The tailgating experience opens three hours prior to kickoff and remains open until the end of the first quarter
- Reservations are preferred – please call the Club to make yours
Food & Beverage
- The Club’s tailgating buffet is available three hours before kickoff and remains available until kickoff
- A full bar is available every game and drink tickets can be paid for with cash or credit card or be charged back to membership
Baylor Club has limited parking spaces available for Members to purchase at the adjacent Knox Hall. For more information, or to purchase a spot, please contact Member Relations Director Karmen Wood.