Bernardo Heights Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Golf Pro Shop
Golf Course Blog
Play 18 holes on our San Diego golf course
The Bernardo Heights Country Club 18-hole championship golf course was designed and built by the renowned course architect Ted Robinson, who has garnered an international reputation for environmental care and minimal impact on natural resources in his work. The course measures 6,700 yards from the tips with an additional four sets of tees.
Our practice facilities are indisputably some of the best in the area and feature a three-tiered grass driving range, an extensive chipping area with two bunkers, and two putting greens. To help improve your game, three experienced golf professionals are available for clinics and private lessons. Golf events and tournaments are planned throughout the year for men, women, couples and juniors.
The course is open to Members and their guests Tuesday through Sunday and is available most Mondays for outside golfing events.
Golf amenities include:
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Quality practice facility including a a three-tiered grass driving range, an extensive chipping area with two bunkers, and two putting greens
- Player services to handle your golfing needs
- Golf professionals to assist in improving your game
- Active golf associations for men and ladies
- Junior golf activities