Bernardo Heights Junior Golf
At Bernardo Heights, we provide junior golfers with a dynamic and fun learning experience that will give them opportunities to develop better golfing, social and coordination skills. Our three-level learning program is designed to help motivate junior golfers of all ages to advance their golfing proficiency and develop a love for the game. Juniors can advance up the skill levels throughout the year by attending our clinics and golf camp or by taking private lessons.
Level 1 - Learn
- Juniors age 5-10
- Builds basic golf skills and prepares juniors for playing on the course
Level 2 - Play
- Juniors age 7-16
- Advanced development of all-around ability: short game, driving, swing control, rules and etiquette
Level 3 - Compete
- Juniors who are ready to play competitive golf
- Develops mental game and strategies for winning golf tournaments along with fine-tuning swing fundamentals
- Junior golfers age 3-5
- Introduces juniors to the basics of golf, designed for fun and to explore natural athletic abilities
Contact us for more information.