Braemar Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club tennis.Set Up a Tour
818.514.3964 x: 118
Tennis Pro Shop
Reservations required for night play only
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
We need the cooperation of all Members to maintain a courteous and pleasant atmosphere for the enjoyment of all players. Members who see others displaying improper ethics or etiquette are kindly asked to tell a tennis staff member immediately.
The tennis director, acting under the general manager, is in charge of the tennis facilities, with the authority to interpret and enforce the rules and regulations. The tennis director and the general manager have the right to refuse tennis and Club privileges to anyone who, in their judgment, violates established rules and decorum.
The tennis director may, at his or her discretion, allocate courts for activities, tournaments and Club events as needed. In the absence of the tennis director, authority may be delegated to an assistant.
General Club tennis etiquette
- Please do not talk loudly on the courts. For example, baseline-to-baseline conversation is not appreciated.
- People on the patio should refrain from loud conversation in consideration of players on nearby courts.
- Please turn cell phones off when on court and on adjacent decks. If you must use your cell phone, please step away from courts that are in use.
- Please do not bring food and uncovered drinks on the courts.
- Children may not take popcorn outside of the Snack Bar.
- Cigarette, pipe and cigar smoking is not allowed anywhere in the tennis facility, including the deck areas. Adults who want to smoke may do so in the parking lot.
- Chewing gum is not allowed at the tennis facility.
- Only food and beverages purchased at the Club may be consumed on Club Property. Exceptions must be approved in advance by the tennis director.
- Please dispose of trash in trashcans, and towels in towel receptacles when leaving your court once you finish your game.
- Adults playing with children are asked not to take courts next to a competitive match. Please avoid taking ball baskets to practice on a court next to a match, unless all courts are taken. Out of courtesy to your fellow Members, when all courts are taken, please refrain from drill activity that distracts and disrupts neighboring match play.
- Children are allowed at the tennis courts only when accompanied by an adult or scheduled to play.
- School-age children under age 12 may remain in the Snack Bar or on the deck while their parents play tennis. Proper etiquette and behavior is required of all children; insuring proper behavior is the responsibility of the parent at all times.
- For the safety of our children and comfort of our adult Members, the Club may require the parent of a child with bad behavior to directly supervise that child at all times.
- Please do not bring infants and to the courts. We strongly recommend the use of the Child Enrichment Center for infants and toddlers.