Brookhaven Country Club
Interested in becoming a Member?
Nominate our Employees
Nominate our Employee Partners who go "above and beyond" for STAR recognition.
Rich in tradition and poised for our future
Named in “The Best of the Private Clubs” list for 2015 by Avid Golfer magazine, Brookhaven Country Club runs through the lovely neighborhood of Farmers Branch amid beautiful mature trees and flowers. Located right on the outskirts of North Dallas and founded in 1957 as an affordable family club, Brookhaven retains its legacy of being the first club in the ClubCorp network. It was also the first golf course design project for golf legend Byron Nelson, who worked with Press Maxwell on the greens in 1958. The Club’s relaxed and friendly environment is the perfect place for friends, business colleagues and families to come together and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and special Member events.
Truly unparalleled to other Dallas country clubs, now is the perfect time to bring your friends, relatives and acquaintances to see first-hand what Brookhaven is all about. As popular as our Dallas country club has been for the last 50 years – the next 50 years will be even better. Brookhaven is truly the “place to be.”
At Brookhaven Country Club, you’ll find:
- Three full-featured 18-hole golf courses, capturing all levels of play
- Extensive programming for all levels of play in both golf and tennis, taught by industry professionals
- 41 tennis courts (including climate controlled/covered, outdoor and clay courts)
- A full-service athletic facility
- Lighted racquetball courts
- A child development center
- Day camps in the summer and weekend/weekday babysitting by appointment
- Extensive children’s programming
- Three swimming pools
- Social and dining facilities
- Golf outings
- Private party and business meeting services
- Named the Best Family Club in Dallas and one of the Best Values, Avid Golfer, 2014 and 2015
- Named one of the Best Country Clubs in DFW, Avid Golfer – 2011, 2013 and 2014