How to reserve your Cabana:
1. Make reservations through the receptionist desk of the Main Clubhouse, via phone, email or in person.
2. Reservations are taken seven days, or less, in advance. To book a private party in the cabanas, advance booking is available through the Private Events Department.
3. Reservations are accepted on a space available basis.
4. All Members and guests are required to register at the Pool Desk upon arrival.
5. Guest fees apply to guests accompanying Members.
6. The Member’s account will be charged full rental amount for a no-show.
7. Reservations should be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
8. Cabana reservations are available to all Members of clubs in the ClubCorp family. Please call ClubLine at 800.433.5079 for reservations.
9. A Member can rent no more than two cabanas at a time. If more than two cabanas are needed, reservations must be made through the Private Events Department.
10. Cabana fees are charged to the Member making the reservation.
11. Members are allowed to reserve under their own member number, can not reserve for another member.
12. Cabana pre-order menus are available upon request. Pre-orders are referred to Private Events. Policies and procedures apply, and a 24-hour advanced notice is required. Food orders for a Tuesday Cabana rental must be placed by the previous Saturday by 5 pm and food orders for a Sunday Cabana rental must be placed by the previous Friday by 5 pm. A confirmation email will be sent once the full food order has been placed. Orders may be placed via phone or email.
13. Holiday Weekends are FULL DAY rentals only, this includes Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday of holiday weekend. Reservations for the actual holiday (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day) will be taken on a first come first serve basis, in person, at the Main Clubhouse front desk, one week prior to that holiday. All members in person will be taken care of before the telephones can be answered. The front desk opens at 9 am, but feel free to line up as early as you like!
• $10 per adult (age 18 and over)
• $5 per child (age 3 – 17)
• Children under age 3 are free
Cabanas will have designated servers and includes:
• One towel per chair (please do not remove towels from the premises)
• Iced buckets of bottled water & cabana treats
Cabana Rental Pricing
10 am – 2 pm
Tuesday – Thursday: $20
Friday – Sunday: $30
2:30 pm – 8 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: $40
Friday – Saturday: $60
Full Day Rental 10 am – 8 pm
Tuesday – Thursday: $50
Friday – Sunday: $75
Holidays Full Day Rental ONLY: $100
Holiday Rates apply to:
Memorial Day Weekend: Friday – Monday
Fourth of July Weekend: Friday – Monday
Labor Day Weekend: Friday – Monday
Private Party Rentals | Please call Private Events at 972.243.6151
Daily Cabana Rentals | Please call the Main Clubhouse at 972.243.6151
Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend
Pool Hours Tuesday – Sunday 10 am – 8 pm
Weekends through September