Brookhaven Country Club
Tennis Pro Shop
Mon – Fri
6 am – 10 pm
Weekend & Holidays
7:30 am – 8 pm
A comprehensive program designed to maximize players potential through daily training combining line and fed ball drills, situational tactical training, singles and doubles match play and a rigorous conditioning program. A TEAM coaching approach allows players to receive the benefit of all of our highly skilled staff. Players are encouraged to have a primary individual (private) coach to assist in weekly one-on-one lessons; as well as to guide the player and parents through the pathway best suited toward each player's tennis related goals.
Super Champ, Champ Qualified and High School Varsity players
|Session 10||Sept 2 - 28|
|Session 11||Sept 30 - Oct 26|
|Session 12||Oct 28 - Nov 23|
|Session 13||Nov 25 - Dec 21|
*No class on Thanksgiving.
|Monday - Friday|| 9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Champs & Supers only)|
1:30 - 4 p.m.
4:30 - 7 p.m.
|Saturday||12:30 - 3 p.m.|
|Thursday||Inclement weather, 9:30 a.m. Thursday class will be held off-court|
Prices below are based on a 4 week session:
Payment is required on or before the last day of each session. A $25.00 late fee will be assessed for any late payment.
- All Champ and Super Champ Major Zones
- National Tournaments/ITF and Futures are available for coaching. Staff must be arranged by players and parents for each event at least 30 days in advance.
For the greatest success, private lessons with a primary coach are critical. Coaches can set up and guide an individual plan with the player and parents to achieve their goals.
Personal Fitness & Strength Training
An accomplished staff is available at the Brookhaven Athletic Club for those seeking personal training.
College Placement Services
For those needing assistance with College tennis, our Academy has placed several players at all levels of collegiate competition. Video and marketing are all included in the process. Contact your primary coach for more details.
We offer off-campus PE from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday for those wanting to get in a little extra practice time. This service is complimentary to members of the club. There is a $100 charge for a semester for non-members of the club. Participants must attend a minimum of 12 classes in each junior session to be eligible for this program.
Training includes the following:
- Technical - Video Analysis, creative on-court teaching, "knowledge is power" - self-correcting, all-court skill development
- Tactical - On-court situations, match play, off-court "chalk talks", statistical charting
- Mental - Controlling self-talk, positive body language, rock-solid rituals, managing nerves/mistakes
- Physical - Footwork/agility, building endurance, nutritional guidance, strength