Canebrake Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Find Out More
Membership Director/Outing Sales
Golf At Canebrake Country Club
Canebrake is a spectacular and memorable par-71 golf course designed by Jerry Pate Design, flanked by the area’s natural beauty and undulating landscape. The fairways are wide, and the Champion Dwarf Bermuda grass greens are quick and true. The front nine is features a links-style design traversing through open fairways, featuring generous landing areas while the backside is more of a parkland-style course meandering through the towering pine trees. Built adjacent a 250-acre lake, the course offers a good deal of elevation change that requires golfers to strategize on each shot.
Canebrake is recognized by the Mississippi Golf Association, The Mississippi Women’s Golf Association, The USGA and the First Tee Program as a premier facility; each of these groups has hosted an event at Canebrake Country Club over the past 12 months.
The course also boasts:
- Dual driving range
- Separate practice putting and chipping greens
- Two practice bunkers
- Four lakes (measuring a combined 22 acres)
- 64 sand bunkers
- 67,000 square feet of Champion Dwarf Bermuda grass greens
- 130 acres of 419 Bermuda, Zoysia and Centipede grasses
- 20 acres of indigenous Broom Sedge, Indian Grass, Switch Grass, Love Grass, Little Blue Stem and wild flowers adding to the beauty of the course