Join A Golf League At Canebrake Country Club
Enjoy friendly competition in Canebrake’s various golf associations, and enjoy Club-hosted tournaments such as the annual Member-Guest, the Founder’s Cup, junior events, championship events for both Men’s and Ladies’ associations and more.
The interclub leagues provide some of the most exciting golf tournaments around. Here, you’ll play challenging rounds, meet fellow Members and, with any luck, win some great prizes.
- Men’s Golf Association (MGA) – This group plans events throughout the year — from weekly play to annual tournaments, the MGA is open to all male golfers at Canebrake. The marquee tournaments the MGA hosts are the Member-Member, Member-Guest and the Founder’s Cup (held the Saturday of Masters week) and the Men’s Club Championship.
- Canebrake Women’s Golf Association (CWGA) – In addition to hosting the Women’s Club Championship, the CWGA plans a variety of golf-related events and playdays for the female golfers at Canebrake, as well as some fun social events.
- Canebrake Couples Golf – Canebrake Couples Golf is a popular series that takes place throughout the year, typically in conjunction with big club events and holidays.
- Pinseekers – A weekly two-man scramble that is fun for golfers of all skill levels.
- Canebrake Junior Golf Academy – Canebrake Junior Golfers can sign up for the golf academy, held at various times throughout the year in various formats and instructional levels. The Academy is designed to teach the basics of the game of golf to the younger golfers, whether they choose to move into competitive play or simply enjoy the game.
- Breakfast Club Tournament - The Breakfast Club Tournament is a tournament we host for the members on the first Saturday of the month. The tournament is something different every month of the year. Learn more about the Breakfast Club Tournaments in the Pro Shop.
In addition, our Golf Pro plans one fun tournament per month that’s open to all Canebrake Golfers.
For information on any of these groups, or to find out how to join one or more of these fun associations, please stop in or call the Pro Shop.