Get Competitive At The Creek!
Enjoy friendly competition in our Men’s and Ladies’ Golf Associations, and enjoy Club hosted tournaments such as the Wednesday Night Rumble and Men’s, Women’s, Junior and Senior Club Championship.
- Over 150 members that play six annual events a year that span from single day to three-day tournaments
- Rumble is held every Wednesday night at 6pm during the summer months. Great way to meet new members and get involved at the Creek
- Over 50 members that enjoy weekly play days on Thursday mornings with fun and competitive monthly tournaments throughout the year
Guys and Dolls
- Couples group that plays once a month on Sundays.
- A fun event for couples to spend some time on the golf course while meeting others that share the same passion for golf as they do.
- Held at the end of the summer and is a fun and competitive event to get mom, dad and the kids out to play for their respective division and maybe come away as the creek champion!
- Men’s and Women’s ClubCorp Team Championship
- Men, Women, and Senior Inter Club Tournaments
- Men and Ladies Member Guests