Canyon Creek Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club golf.Set Up a Tour
214.531.6777 x: 111
Golf Pro Shop
|During Standard Time:|
|Wed - Mon||7 am - 6 pm|
|During Daylight Savings Time:|
|Wednesdays||7 am - 6 pm|
|Thurs - Mon||7 am - 7 pm|
|Driving Range Hours:|
|7 am until 30 minutes before dark|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
Golf course etiquette
For your enjoyment as well as that of your fellow Members, we ask that you please observe the following rules of golf course etiquette.
- Repair all fairway divots and ball marks on the green.
- Rake your footprints before leaving a bunker.
- If your ball lies on or around a green other than the hole being played, the ball must be lifted and dropped a minimum of 30 feet or a maximum of 40 feet away from this green. This may be done without penalty.
- Golf bags should not be placed on any putting green.
- Players shall not use abusive language or displays of temper.
- Place all trash in your golf bag until you reach a trash receptacle.