Canyon Creek Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at our juniors programs.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Canyon Creek Junior Programs
Junior Golf - Let the professional staff at canyon creek bring your young golfer to the next level!
- We offer all types of instruction at our year long Junior Golf Academy
- Weekly summer camps
- Free instruction on Sundays
Junior Tennis Program
- Canyon Creek has junior programs offered year round for all skill levels.
- Start at age 4 and run through high school seniors trying to play college tennis.
- Uses the 10 and under progression for balls and rackets to help juniors progress faster and start playing matches sooner.
- Offered to players who can play matches from the full court.
- The Future Champs program is designed for players in ZAT tournaments.
- The Champ/SuperChamp program is geared toward high level players competing in local, sectional and national tournaments.
Junior Team Tennis
- Offered as a team format in the spring and fall. Friends may play together on a team and compete together against other tennis facilities.
Junior Tennis Camps
- Available for all ages and levels during Spring Break and Every week of the summer.
- There are many options available from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sports Camp is available to introduce juniors to tennis, golf and swimming.
For a more detailed description of each program, please visit the Canyon Creek Tennis website.