Canyon Creek Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club tennis.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Talk to Our Pro
Director of Tennis
Canyon Creek Tennis
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
The tennis rules for Canyon Creek Country Club are for Member and guest safety and enjoyment. Please follow them and have fun.
- All players and their accompanied guests must register with the pro shop before play. Failure to register prior to play means the player has no standing on the courts.
- Members may invite guests for play, but there is a limit of one visit per month for any one local guest. Members shall accompany their guests, register them properly and pay the appropriate guest fees. Failure to properly register a guest on the tennis registry may result in a fine.
- Reservations are taken two days in advance with morning times being taken starting at 9:15 a.m. and afternoon and evening times being taken starting at 1 p.m. Failure to check in within 10 minutes of your reserved time will result in forfeiture of your court reservation.
- Juniors may not make reservations on Mondays through Thursdays, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., or until noon (3 p.m. January and February) on Saturdays unless playing with an adult Member. However, they can play if a court is available.
- Out of courtesy, all players and their guests must leave the court promptly when their reserved time expires if others are waiting to play. If they desire to continue playing, they may report to the pro shop to see if courts are available. This includes all leagues.
- Courtesy and consideration should be practiced at all times. Players and spectators must not walk across or behind a court while a point is being played. Only participating players are allowed on courts during play. Profanity or loud language will not be tolerated at any time. Disregard for court courtesy should be reported to the pro shop.
- Young children under the age of 12 are not allowed on the courts unless they are in a supervised activity or playing with an adult.
- Players shall be dressed in appropriate tennis attire and tennis shoes (jeans and cut-offs are prohibited). Absolutely no type of shoes other than shoes designed for tennis courts and no soft black-soled shoes will be permitted on the court surfaces at any time. Men must wear shirts at all times.
- No food or beverages are allowed on the courts. Water is provided on all courts. Trash should be placed in the containers on or near the courts.
- Players should keep all gates closed except for entering and leaving the courts.
- Indoor court reservations are available to Members with indoor status.