Canyon Crest Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club golf.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Golf Pro Shop
|Tue-Sun||6am - 6pm|
Host a Tournament
Host your business golf tournament or outing with us.
Pace of play
A good pace of play on a golf course allows for everyone to enjoy their day. At Canyon Crest, a required pace of play for a group of four is no more than 4 hours and 20 minutes. If a group you are playing with is Out of Position, we ask for your cooperation to speed up by playing Ready Golf and working with our golf staff.
To play Ready Golf
- After you complete a hole, record your score at the next tee box
- Reduce the time searching for lost balls to three minutes
- Continue putting
- Forego honors on the tee, in the fairway or on the green
- Take extra clubs with you to your golf ball
- Prepare for your next shot while your playing partner plays theirs
- Limit the number of practice swings
To maintain our beautiful surroundings and tranquil atmosphere, we ask all Members to observe proper golf etiquette. Remember to repair divots and ball marks, dispose of trash, rake bunkers and be courteous to fellow golfers.