Canyon Crest Country Club
Interested in becoming a Member?
Canyon Crest Country Club is open to anyone who is invited and sponsored by an established Member. A Membership Committee Member may sponsor a Member candidate who is new to the area or does not know anyone in the Club. The membership office is here to help you through the enrollment process.
Canyon Crest Country Club is pleased to offer membership categories for any interest level. All membership categories include spouse or significant other and dependent children less than 21 years of age.
For the avid and aspiring golfer, we offer full privileges
- Unlimited tee times throughout the year
- Members pay cart fee only to play
- Unlimited use of the practice areas
- Opportunity to compete in men's and ladies' Club golf tournaments and events
- Enjoyment of the clubhouse facilities for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Use of the Club's private dining rooms for private parties and for business purposes
- Invitation to all Club social events
- Use of our pool
- Access to a network of more than 200 private clubs and resorts
- Opportunity to compete in National ClubCorp golf and tennis tournaments
- Discounts and privileges with renowned hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues
Questions? Check with your membership office or click here to contact us and find out more.