Capital City Club - Columbia
Contact us to meet with one of our event planners.Find Out More
Private Events Director
Begin Planning your Dream Wedding in the Clouds
On the top floor of the tallest building in South Carolina, we have a saying: “The only thing we overlook is the view.”
The Capital City Club is the peak of elegance and sophistication with stunning views. Our Governor’s Ballroom has a panoramic view of Columbia, the Congaree River, and the State House. We pride ourselves on personalized service and sophisticated Southern charm. Our experienced team and delectable menus will give your guests with an event to remember!
Adding to a long history of beautiful weddings, our new private events team assisted in the planning and coordination of over 50 weddings last year, alone. We would be honored to help you bring your vision of your perfect wedding day to life!
Each event hosted at the Capital City Club receives personalized service and outstanding food and beverage. Our goal is to be a one-stop-shop venue with catering, bar, staffing, and equipment all in one place to make your event planning process as easy as possible!
As a thank you for hosing your event at the Capital City Club, we provide the following list of complimentary items and services:
- Setup and breakdown of the function space
- On-Site Banquet Captain and/or Private Event Director
- Customized menu planning
- Tables and chairs
- A choice of black or white table linens, napkins, and chair covers
- Mirror tile and votive candle centerpieces
- Plate-ware, glassware, and silverware
- Skirted DJ table, cake table, gift table and guest sign-in tables
- Concierge services and coat-check
- Bridal suite when hosting a ceremony.
We hope that in providing these items and services, we can make your event planning process stress-free and easy. Enjoy your wedding – let the Capital City Club take care of all the details!