Capital City Club Dress Code
The Capital City Club and its Board of Governors respectfully request that you adhere to the Dress Code below at all times. Dress Code infractions will not be permitted.
- Gallery Dining Room - Denim is prohibited in Gallery at all times. Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket during Dinner Service. Neckties are not required.
- Business Casual attire will be permitted in Geiger’s Anytime Lounge.
- “Business Casual” attire consists of pants and a collared shirt.
- Shirttails must be tucked in at all times.
- Although slacks are encouraged, dress denim (no faded or denim with holes permitted) may be worn in Geiger’s Anytime Lounge.
- Ladies are asked to dress accordingly.
Shorts, tennis shoes, flip flops, ball caps and athletic wear will not be permitted in the club at any time.