Elizabeth Cheek '91
Interested in becoming a Member?
Recognize the Past, Celebrate the Future
Saturday, April 7
Formal Black Tie
$125++ per person
5:30 – 7 p.m.
Opening Reception with Open Bar and Hors d’oeuvres
7 – 7:30 p.m.
Welcome and Celebratory Program
7:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Three-Course Dinner and Wine Service
8:30 – 11 p.m.
Band and Dancing
Each attendee will walk away with a celebratory gift at the end of the night!
Reservations are required for the 25th Anniversary Gala.
Items of note before making your online registration:
- Please have your membership number ready. Reservations will be charged to your account.
- Please provide your party size and names of attendees. Names of attendees included in your reservation will be used to determine seating arrangements. If the names of attendees in your party are not listed when completing your online reservation, seating requests are subject to first come, first served based on availability. All tables will be set for 10
- Please note if any attendees in your party have dietary restrictions
- Reservations must be finalized by Saturday, March 24.
- After submitting your online registration you will receive a confirmation email within two business days
*After Saturday, March 24, reservations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis, based on availability
Reservations can also be made by calling our Lead Concierge, Kevin Boehm, at 919.962.1101.
Cancellations will not be accepted after March 24. Due to limited seating availability, the cancellation policy will be enforced.
For questions please contact Lead Concierge, Kevin Boehm, at 919.962.1101 or email email@example.com.