Visit us today and experience Club life at its best.Find Out More
Vandora Davis '92
Join The Carolina Club today
Thank you for your interest in membership at The Carolina Club. Membership in our Chapel Hill club facility is by invitation only. Find out how you can join by contacting one of our membership directors.
Membership in The Carolina Club is available to members of the UNC GAA who are at least 21 years of age. Both The Carolina Club and the GAA welcome alumni and nonalumni alike. If you are not currently a member of the GAA, the Club will help facilitate your membership. The Carolina Club is the club Carolina fans rely on for great times and a great atmosphere. This UNC club has everything you need to make your experience here pleasant and enjoyable.
Your Carolina Club membership benefits include:
- Lunch and dinner service in Traditions, our main dining room, and O'Herron's, our Carolina Club casual grill
- Seven private dining rooms for business or social events, breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Social activities for the membership including cooking classes with the chef, jazz nights, wine tastings, family-friendly events, classic film series, football tailgates, holiday celebrations and more
- Clubs within the Carolina Club, such as the book club, investment clubs, bridge club and the epicurean club
- Social, dining and golf privileges at more than 200 private clubs and resorts across the country
- Golf seminars and advanced tee times at UNC Finley Golf Course
- Member benefits of the GAA including educational and cultural enrichment programs, career services, library privileges at all campus libraries, Carolina Alumni Review and more
Already a Member?
Now is the perfect time to refer friends, associates and colleagues for membership.
*Some restrictions apply. Contact the Club for details.