Elizabeth Cheek '91
Interested in becoming a Member?
When you're close to home...
When you’re out and about, My Triangle Community benefits give you access to the ClubCorp family of clubs in the Raleigh/Durham area and more. Through a variety of locations and amenities, your private club desires are expanded throughout the Metroplex. Get select benefits like free* green fees, a two for one* entrée at notable clubs every month and more.
What are the benefits?
My Community is your access to prestigious area clubs, entertainment venues and more, including:*
- Access to the Raleigh/Durham area network of private clubs, with great golf, multiple athletic facilities, tennis courts, private dining rooms and much more
- Rounds of golf every month at notable clubs in the Raleigh/Durham area
- One two-for-one entrée per month for lunch or dinner at participating clubs
- Tennis, dining and swim privileges at clubs throughout the Raleigh/Durham area
- My TicketLine – your access to great tickets at your favorite venues: sports, theater, concerts and more
- Invitations to Members-only events at clubs around town – wine tastings, networking forums, golf events and more
Visit the Benefits Finder for more information.
Your Community Network:
|The Carolina Club – Chapel Hill||The Heritage Golf Club – Wake Forest|
|City Club Raleigh – Raleigh||North Shore Country Club – Sneads Ferry|
|Devils Ridge Golf Club – Holly Springs||Pinehurst Resort – Pinehurst|
|Lochmere Golf Club – Cary||River Landing – Wallace|
|The Neuse Golf Club – Clayton||River Ridge Golf Club – Raleigh|
|02 Fitness||The State Club – NC State Centennial Campus|
|Bentwinds Golf and Country Club – Fuquay Varina||University Club – Durham|
|City Club of Wilmington – Wilmington||Walnut Creek Country Club – Goldsboro|
Contact us today. It's that easy.