Contact us about touring the Club.Set Up a Tour
Catherine Shireman '96
Business Office Hours
|Mon – Fri||9 am – 5 pm|
The Ramshead Deck is the primary parking facility for The Carolina Club.
- Parking charges are $1.50 per hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the Ramshead Deck.
- Entry is from Ridge Rd at the gates specifically marked for entry. Also facing Ridge Rd is a large tunnel which leads to the Kenan Field house. Members and guests should avoid this access.
- Upon entering, pull a time-stamped ticket from the automated machine. To charge parking to your Member account, bring the ticket into the Club so the Concierge can determine the total charge and apply the appropriate amount to your Club membership account. Alternately you may pay upon exit using the automated pay machine at the exit gate, or by stopping at the attended booth (during hours.)
- For the most convenient access to the Club, park in the spaces nearest the Hill Alumni Center & Carolina Club walkway, on the uppermost 3rd level of the Ramshead Deck. To find these spaces look for directional signs immediately after you have pulled the entry ticket. From the exit at the 3rd level, members and guests have a flat route to the Club with no stairs.
- Campus special events may affect parking at the Ramshead Deck. The deck will be unavailable for general public parking for all home football games. For men’s basketball and baseball games, and other athletic events, the deck will be used for general public parking on a first-come basis at a flat rate, posted at the entry. The deck may be reserved for other events from time to time (NC High School Football Championships, UNC Graduation Ceremonies, etc.). Please call UNC DPS or the Club for specific dates and rate information.
- When the deck is reserved for a special event with a flat-rate charged upon entry, Carolina Club Members coming to the Club for DINING ONLY (and not attending the special event) may ask the parking attendant about taking a time-stamped ticket to pay the normal hourly rate. If permitted, Members may then bring that ticket into the Club to have the appropriate charge applied to the Member Account.
- The parking booth at the exit is generally staffed Monday – Friday from 7:00 am – 9:00 pm. Members and guests exiting the facility after 9:00 pm Monday – Friday and on weekends must utilize the Automated Payment machine (see payment options below).
- Thank you for understanding that parking operations are under the jurisdiction of UNC Department of Public Safety and their contracted partners. The Carolina Club and Alumni Center staff work closely with DPS with the goal of providing accommodating and service-oriented parking options for our Members and guests.
DISABILITY PLACARD Parking Spaces
There are resevred spaces in the Ramshead Deck beside each stair/elevator and at the Hill Alumni Center walkway. From these spaces, or any near the elevators, members will be able to proceed to the Club without having to climb stairs. There are also spaces reserved for those with a valid disability placard in the Stadium Drive traffic circle at the main entrance into the Alumni Center. These spaces are available on a first-come basis.
Three Payment options upon exit
- Cash – may be used via the Attendant during staffed hours or at the Automated Payment Machine after hours.
- Credit Card – may be used via the Attendant during or at the Automated Payment Machine after hours.
- Member Account Charge – For convenience, Members are also welcome to charge parking for themselves or their guests to their Carolina Club membership account. When selecting this option Members and their guests are asked to bring each time-stamped ticket they received upon entry into the Club with them. When leaving the Club, the Member and their guest will need to stop by the Concierge Desk in the Harvey Lobby. The Concierge will view the ticket to determine the total charge and issue the appropriate amount. The Member will be asked to verify their Member Number and then sign to authorize the parking charge. The ticket will be hole-punched and may then be inserted into the automated pay station at the exit gate for easy egress.