EWC Exchange-O-Rama[ X ]
Wednesday, April 18 – 6-8pm
Presented by the Executive Women’s Council
The Exchange-O-Rama is a new club event just in time for Spring Cleaning! Clear out the old, and collect the new as you enjoy some "free shopping." Unwanted items will be donated to local organizations such as the Children’s Home, Patriot House, the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay, and the Humane Society.
Items for Donation Only:
- A full-sized new hygiene item for a boy and girl at The Children's Home
- Men's & Women's clothing and shoes, DVD players, DVD's, radios, and AA batteries for the Patriot House
- Old pillows, sheets, towels, and tableclothes to benefit the Humane Society
- Non-perishable food items for The Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
Rules Of Exchange:
- Bring at least 1 bag of new or gently used clean clothing, accessories, and small household items for sharing and swapping separate from the items listed under "Items for Donation Only"
- Prior to the event start, each participant will display their own items at a table provided
- You can only take as much as you bring
- All remaining items will be donated
Please contact the Club Concierge to RSVP!
813.263.4040 or visit centretampa.com