Contact us about touring the Club.

Set Up a Tour

Membership Questions?

Elcy Hernandez - Citrus Club - Orlando - FL Elcy Hernandez
Membership Director

407.843.1080 x:242

David Wood - Citrus Club - Orlando - FL David Wood
Membership Director

407.843.1080 x:244

Contact Us
CitrusClub-Orlando-FL-history-hall-560x310

Orlando’s unrivaled business club

Citrus Club Orlando was conceived, designed and organized in 1969 by the Founding Board of Governors to set a new standard of excellence for private business and social clubs in central Florida. 

Initially occupying only a portion of the 18th floor of the “CNA Tower,”* Citrus Club Orlando officially opened for the first time on January 17, 1971. In response to demand from its growing membership, the Club quarters were significantly expanded in 1982 to include the spacious Ballrooms and Citrus Grille areas.

Answering to significant demand in downtown Orlando for a private fitness facility, Citrus Athletic Club opened in the summer of 1985.

Located in the lower level of the Citrus Center, Citrus Athletic Club was initially established for gentlemen only. In 1989, however, the Athletic Club expanded to include the ladies facility and Aerobic studio. Citrus Club, Citrus Athletic Club and Executive Offices now occupy a grand total of 26,000 square feet.

Today, the private Orlando social club that began with just a handful of Orlando residents continues to carry on the tradition of excellence originally set forth by the Founding Board of Governors nearly 40 years ago with more than 2,800 members – and still growing. The strength of Citrus Club is a direct result of the Club’s founding philosophy of “membership by invitation.”

*Known today as the Citrus Center.