City Club Raleigh
My Community Benefits
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Current Member Interested in O.N.E?
To begin enrollment, please log in to the Members only site.
Click here to upgrade.
Welcome MessageWatch Video
My Community Benefits in the Raleigh/Durham Area
When you’re out and about, My Triangle Community benefits give you access to the ClubCorp family of clubs in the Raleigh/Durham area and more. Through a variety of locations and amenities, your private club desires are expanded throughout the Metroplex. Get select benefits like free green fees, a two for one* entrées, and 50% dining discounts at notable clubs every month and more.*
What are the benefits?
My Community is your access to prestigious area clubs, entertainment venues and more, including:*
- Access to the Raleigh/Durham area network of private clubs, with great golf, multiple athletic facilities, tennis courts, private dining rooms and much more
- 11 Cart Fee Only Rounds of golf per month at ClubCorp clubs
- 2 50% Off Meals per Membership per month for lunch or dinner at participating ClubCorp clubs
- My TicketLine – your access to great tickets at your favorite venues: sports, theater, concerts and more
- Invitations to Member Only Events at clubs around town – wine tastings, networking forums, golf events and more
Visit the Benefits Finder for more information.
Your Community Network:
|ClubCorp Clubs||Alliance Clubs|
|City Club Raleigh - Raleigh||Bentwinds Golf and Country Club - Fuquay Varina|
|Devils Ridge Golf Club - Holly Springs||City Club of Wilmington - Wilmington|
|Lochmere Golf Club - Cary||North Shore Country Club - Sneads Ferry|
|The Carolina Club - Chapel Hill||Pinehurst Resort - Pinehurst|
|The Neuse Golf Club - Clayton||River Landing - Wallace|
|River Ridge Golf Club - Raleigh|
|The Heritage Golf Club - Wake Forest|
|The State Club - NC State Centennial Campus|
|University Club - Durham|
|Walnut Creek Country Club - Goldsboro|
How do I sign up?
Contact us today. It's that easy.