About ClubCorp Travel
Contact us about touring the Club.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
|Tue – Thurs||7 am – 9 pm|
|Fri||7 am – 10 pm|
|Sat||7 am – 10 pm|
|Sun||7 am – 9 pm|
Nominate Our Employees
Nominate our Employee Partners who go "above and beyond" for STAR recognition.
"Back in late December a group of us (4 couples) looked at the [ClubCorp Travel] offer. The featured courses in the Palm Springs area were ones we hadn't played and it looked like an attractive deal for our trip in March. All four of us joined and played the three advertised courses once each. We enjoyed the Dinah Shore Tournament course at Mission Hills the week before the ANA Inspiration. The accommodations and courses were very good, the reservation system through ClubCorp was easy and their staff handled everything nicely."
– Don, Member
Experience club life when you travel
Introducing ClubCorp Travel, a new membership from the largest owner and operator of golf and country clubs. ClubCorp now offers preferred access to clubs nationwide when you travel.
ClubCorp Travel offers exciting benefits and access to more than 200 golf, country and business clubs when you travel 100+ miles from your primary residence:
- Two free* green fees per club, each month at more than 200 country clubs like Firestone Country Club in Akron, OH and Mission Hills Country Club in Rancho Mirage, CA
- Two free* 4-course meals per club, each month at business clubs in more than 50 cities like The Metropolitan Club in Chicago, IL and City Club Los Angeles
- Complimentary* access to TaylorMade loaner clubs
- 21-day advanced tee times
- Access to pools and tennis courts at clubs across the country
- Special offerings at more than 1,000 hotels, resorts and restaurants
- And so much more!