Country Club of Gwinnett
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club golf.Set Up a Tour
Golf Pro Shop
|Mon-Sun||dawn - dusk|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
- Always start on No. 1 tee unless otherwise authorized by the golf staff.
- Always play the holes in the proper order, and do not skip around.
- When playing 18 holes, golfers must not stop at the turn for more than five (5) minutes between nines.
- Groups of five are not allowed unless approved by the head golf professional.
- Follow the golf course Rangers' instructions.
- Please follow the expected pace of play, which is approximately 4 hours 30 minutes for 18 holes.
- Play ready golf and be prepared to hit when it is your turn.
- Allow faster golfers to play through.
- Replace or sand divots, repair ball marks and rake sand bunkers.
- Place rakes outside of bunkers and perpendicular to the hole.
- Do not practice on the course by replaying additional shots.
- Follow all golf cart rules.
- Record scores on the next tee.
- Be courteous to other golfers.
- The interior out-of-bounds is on No. 9 only.
- There is an optional drop area on No. 10.
- There is an optional drop area on No. 16.
- There is free relief from electric fans around the green, both stance and swing and line-of-sight.
- The use of electric measuring devices (GPS units, range finders) is allowed in competition unless otherwise stated.
Driving range policies
- Practice tee closes one hour before sunset.
- The golf course dress code also applies to the practice tee.
- An adult must accompany children under the age of 10 on the practice tee.
- The practice tee opens one-half hour before the first tee time.
Golf cart rules
- The renter(s) assigned to the use of a golf cart is liable for all damages other than normal wear and tear.
- There should be no more than two riders in a golf cart at any time.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to drive a golf cart.
- Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
- Golf carts may not be used beyond the number of holes it was rented for without first paying the additional charge.
- Golf carts must be returned promptly after the round is finished.
- The brake must always be set before leaving the golf cart.
- There is a maximum of two golf carts per foursome, unless authorized by the golf shop staff.
- Cart traffic rules for each day are listed on the 1st tee and in the golf shop.
- Juniors who are not playing are not allowed on the golf course without permission from the head golf professional.
- A cart fee is required for passengers if an extra cart is required.
Golf club rental and storage
Rental clubs are available for $25 + tax per player. Sharing of clubs is not allowed. You need a set of clubs for each player. The Club is not responsible for lost or stolen clubs or clubs left for pick-up at the bag drop.