iPad Basics Seminar
presented by Bluehair Technology Group
Whether you're a brand new iPad user or you've owned one for a while, but have not yet explored all of its capabilities, you can learn how to make the most of your device in a six week iPad Basics Seminar! All participants will receive an iPad Basics guidebook to keep.
The 6-Week Course will meet on Thursdays from January 9 - February 13, 2014 from 7:00pm-8:30pm in the Nicklaus Room at CCS.
You will learn:
- Basic operating features and maintenance
- Connecting to and exploring the internet
- Creating, sending and receiving email
- Making and sharing photos and videos
- Downloading and using fun and useful applications such as games, maps, music, etc.
Register online at hhtp://tinyurl.com/CCSiPadSeminar
(Use PROMO CODE 'holiday-2013' during checkout.)