Dress Code Guidelines
- Men may wear slacks (no jeans of any brand) or shorts that are at least 16 inches from the top of the waistband to the bottom hem, and must have front pockets. (No jeans shorts, short tennis shorts, gym shorts or swim shorts.) Shirts must have a collar (mock acceptable), sleeves (no T-shirts or tank tops) and be tucked in at all times.
- Ladies may wear slacks (no jeans of any brand), shorts or skirts that are at least 16 inches from the top of the waistband to the bottom hem. (No jeans shorts, short tennis shorts, gym shorts or swim shorts.) Ladies are allowed to wear collarless and sleeveless shirts. There should be no less than three inches of material covering the shoulder and it should not be cut low in the front or back. (No tank tops or halter tops.)
- The same policies listed above apply to junior players as well. Youth golfers are expected to follow the dress code requirements.
Please note: If you invite a guest to play along with you, please tell them about the dress code in advance to make sure they are not turned away for wearing improper attire.
- Appropriate tennis attire is required when playing.
- Only tennis shoes should be worn on the court.
Only suitable attire, as may be determined by the fitness specialists, may be worn inside the Fitness Center:
- Men: T-shirts, gym shorts, warm-up pants, socks and sneakers
- Women: Leotards, tights, warm-up suits, T-shirts, appropriate shorts, socks and sneakers
- Not allowed: Street clothes, denim blue jeans, flip-flops or sandals, cutoffs, clothing containing metal of any kind
- Only proper swimming attire is allowed in the pool area. Cutoffs are not allowed.
- Parents may wear street clothes with rubber-soled shoes when they are present to supervise their children or attend lessons.
- Golf shoes are not allowed in the pool area.
- Wet bathing suits are not allowed outside the pool area or inside the fitness center. Cover-up attire and footwear should be worn to and from the swimming pool area.
- Bathing caps are optional.
- Children who are not potty-trained must wear protective pants in the swimming pool(s).