Countryside Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club tennis.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
After School Tennis Program
Tennis Pro Shop
|Mon-Fri||8am – 9:30pm|
|Sat-Sun||8am – 5pm|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
A variety of tennis programs are available on our 14 Har-Tru lighted courts.
- USPTA/PTR Professional Staff available 7 days per week
- Reservations up to 7 days in advance
- 14 Har-Tru Lighted Courts
- 24 Hour Stringing Service
- Private Lessons & Clinics
- Junior Tennis Programs (3-18 yrs)
- In-House Leagues
- USTA Leagues
- Ladies Daytime Traveling Leagues
- Bi-Monthly Socials
- Club Championships & Junior Grand Prix Tournaments (held monthly)
- Matchmate Ball Machine (Family, Individual and Junior packages available)
- Observation Loft
- Locker rental
- Cardio Tennis Clinics every Monday @ 5:30-6:30 p.m.; Wednesday @ 7:30-8:30 a.m. & 5:30-6:30 p.m. and Saturdays @ 7:00-8:00 a.m.
- Complimentary Tennis Tune Up Clinic: Sunday @ 1:00 p.m.
- Ladies Beginner Clinic every Monday @ 6:30 p.m.
- Ladies Intermediate Clinic starting in the Fall every Thursday @ 8:00 a.m. (NTRP 2.5 - 3.0)
- Private Team Clinics are available, by contacting the Tennis Center Pro Shop
Your Countryside Tennis Professional Staff
- Jack Bailey - Director of Tennis
- Kim Scullion - Head Professional
- Eric Foss - Staff Professional
- Shawn Piling - Staff Professional
- Kelvin Babista - Associate Professional
- Chandler Walker - Associate Professional
Contact us to find out more.