Countryside Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club tennis.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
After School Tennis Program
Summer Tennis Camp
Tennis Pro Shop
|Mon-Fri||8am – 9:30pm|
|Sat & Sun||8am – 4pm|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
A variety of tennis programs are available on our 14 Har-Tru lighted courts.
- USPTA/PTR Professional Staff available 7 days per week
- Reservations up to 7 days in advance
- 14 Har-Tru Lighted Courts
- 24 Hour Stringing Service
- Private Lessons & Clinics
- Junior Tennis Programs (3-18 yrs)
- In-House Leagues
- USTA Leagues
- Ladies Daytime Traveling Leagues
- Bi-Monthly Socials
- Club Championships & Junior Grand Prix Tournaments (held monthly)
- Matchmate Ball Machine (Family, Individual and Junior packages available)
- Observation Loft
- Locker rental
- Complimentary Tennis Tune Up Clinic: Saturday @ 11 a.m.
- Ladies Beginner Clinic every Monday @ 6:30 p.m.
- Ladies Intermediate Clinic starting in the Fall every Thursday @ 8:30 a.m. (NTRP 2.5 - 3.0)
- Private Team Clinics are available, by contacting the Tennis Center Pro Shop
Your Countryside Tennis Professional Staff
- Jack Bailey - Director of Tennis
- Kim Scullion - Head Professional
- Greg Houck - Staff Professional
- Bob Brierley - Staff Professional
- Chandler Walker - Associate Professional
Contact us to find out more.