Countryside Country Club
We provide corporate-held memberships for companies to give their executives
This membership offers the full privileges of a golf, tennis or social athletics membership. All corporate memberships at Countryside Country Club are owned by the corporation, and can be assigned to one person or several people and their families.
Choose golf, tennis or social membership benefits
- Enjoyment of the clubhouse facilities for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Use of the Club's private dining rooms for private parties and for business purposes
- Invitation to all Club social events
- Use of our aquatic and fitness facilities
- Access to a network of more than 200 private clubs and resorts
- Opportunity to compete in National ClubCorp golf and tennis tournaments
- Discounts and privileges with renowned hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues
- A subscription to Private Clubs magazine
Questions? Check with your membership office or click here to contact us and find out more.