- Johnson & Wales University / Culinary Arts (Same school campus as Emeril Lagasse)
- Tollgate Vo-Technical School / Commercial Art - Warwick, Rhode Island (81 - 83)
- Born in Rhode Island - moved to Florida in 1992
- 30+ Years experience in the culinary field - Banquets, small & large rest.
- Executive Chef - Cove Cave Country Club in Clearwater (1998-2003)
- Hired as Sous Chef at Countryside Country Club in 2008
- Promoted to Executive Chef in 2009
Acknowledgements - Award Winning Chef:
- Winner - Lackmann Culinary Competition (Hofstra University, New York) in 2005, a fortune 500 company
- Winner - Humane Society 2012 Chili Cookoff
Chef enjoys talking with the Members, "can make anything" and loves working with the staff and people in general.