Cozumel Country Club
Set up a tour to take a closer look at Cozumel Country Club.Set Up a Tour
General Manager, PGA
We offer a full list of amenities to make sure your golf experience is enjoyable including:
- Full-service clubhouse
- Practice area with putting and chipping greens, practice bunker and two-tiered practice tee
- Overnight bag storage
- On-course beverage carts
- Restaurant and bar
- Snack bar with covered seating
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- TaylorMade and Nike rental clubs
Visit our Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
In March 2006, because of its strong commitment to an environmental program, Cozumel Country Club became the first golf course in Mexico to earn the designation of Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary from Audubon International. To reach certification, a course must demonstrate that they are maintaining a high degree of environmental quality in a number of areas including: Environmental Planning, Wildlife & Habitat Management, Outreach and Education, Chemical Use Reduction and Safety, Water Conservation, and Water Quality Management.
- Monday – Saturday, 6 – 8 a.m.
- Enjoy access to one of the Island's most beautiful nature areas
- See native species as well as migratory birds
- Tour led by a local Biologist
- Includes breakfast at Cozumel Country Club after tour
Reservations must be made no later than 48 hours before the tour.
- Price $50 USD per person
- Maximum 8, minimum 2 per tour
- Minimum age: 13 years
- By reservation only
Make your reservations by calling 987.872.9570 or emailing email@example.com.
ClubCorp Members - Contact the ClubLine for ClubCorp Member rates.
Special rates available at these Cozumel affiliate hotels:
- Melia All-Inclusive Golf and Beach Resort – 987.872.9870
- Playa Azul Golf & Beach Hotel – 987.869.5160
- Presidente Intercontinental – 987.872.9500
Contact each hotel directly for special offers.
All offers are subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply. See the Club for details.