Crow Canyon Country Club
Interested in becoming a Member? Contact me to find out more.
Pro Shop Hours
|Tue-Thurs||6:30am - 5pm|
|Holidays||6am - 5pm|
- Please follow these guidelines for golf at Crow Canyon Country Club.
- Cart path only facility: Handicap flags available if course conditions permit.
- Pace of play: Your position on the golf course is directly behind the group ahead of you. Please play "ready golf" and allow faster groups to play through. Pace of play is four hours or less.
- Please remember to replace divots, repair ball marks and rake sand traps.
Golf Course Dress Attire
Golf attire is required while playing or practicing. No denim permitted regardless of color.
Women, Girls & Juniors
No denim or t-shirts. Slacks, Bermuda shorts, capris, & skirts permitted. Collared shirt, sleeveless blouses, turtle neck or mock necks permitted. Hats and visors must be worn in a forward position. No halter or crop tops.
Men, Boys & Juniors
No denim or t-shirts. Slacks, Bermuda shorts and cargos are permitted. Shirts must have a collar and sleeves and must be tucked in.
Soft spiked golf shoes or tennis shoes only.
U.S.G.A. rules govern play unless modified by local rules.
- Boundaries defined by white stakes and/or inner edge of curbs or personal property fences.
- Yellow stakes define water hazards.
- Red stakes define lateral hazards.
- No practicing on Golf Course.
- Proper dress attire required.
- Allow faster players through.
- All players must check in at golf shop before playing.
- Relief is allowed from yardage markers – one club length, no penalty.
- Distances shown are from blue tee markers to fairway bunkers.