Crow Canyon Country Club
Private Events Director
Private Events Director
Planning a Wedding?
Host your wedding here at the Club
Nothing makes a wedding celebration more special than the attention to detail and personalization Crow Canyon Country Club offers each guest. We established a tradition of fine cuisine and elegant settings along with impeccable service and sweeping views. . . it's what beautiful memories are made of. Ceremony and reception options are endless at our facility. We have the capability to accommodate large galas up to 300 guests and small quaint receptions for 50 to 80 guests. Each room has its own unique and elegant touches including chandeliers and dramatic views of our private golf course.
Wedding services include complimentary:
- Bridal changing room and groomsmen suite
- On-site ceremony coordination before you walk down the aisle
- 150 classic white padded ceremony chairs and aisle runner
- Picturesque ceremony site with many photo opportunities
- On-site catering services with customized menu selections
- Comfortable reception area for guests to gather
- Assistance options for elderly or disabled individuals
- Patio deck access for outdoor entertaining
- Fully stocked double bar with attentive bartenders and service staff
- Roaring fireplace set in our lounge
- Flat-screen 50-inch TV and slide projector for video montage
- Baby grand piano to use during cocktail reception
- Built-in 24 x 24-foot hardwood dance floor
- Crisp ivory linen, china and silverware at each place setting
- Over 300 complimentary parking spaces
- Ability to special order personal items to make your wedding day unique
- Vendor referrals for local bakeries, photographers and live entertainment
Shower and engagement needs
Familiarize your guests with our facility before your big day by celebrating your bridal shower or engagement party here at the Club. A gathering in the Eugene O’Neil Room can allow you to relax and enjoy the atmosphere without all those wedding jitters. We can personalize it just for you by having a theme menu based on your honeymoon destination. Going to Hawaii? Serve mai tais with coconut prawns and jasmine rice. Or is Italy your destination of choice? How about an assortment of olives and bruchetta, a hearty serving of chicken parmesan and garlic bread served with a carafe of your favorite wine. The possibilities are endless. Let us help you with the theme, décor, menu concept and design.
Who says the wedding celebration is only one day? In many countries, the party continues on for a week. We realize you have many out-of-town guests who traveled here for this special affair. We can help you with dependable local hotel selection and welcome baskets for those family and friends, and we can also help you plan a second day of fun. As a thank you for booking your celebration at Crow Canyon Country Club, we waive the room rental for your second event. That’s a savings of $650. We encourage you to invite your guests back to the Club for a special brunch or light hors’doeuvres reception. It’s a great time to reminisce about the activities from the evening before, look at pictures from personal cameras, open gifts and visit with family and friends. Think about continuing the festivities by renting our 24-person shuttle bus for a tour of the wine country or Bay Area sites. Make your wedding celebration a memorable event, and an exciting and fun-filled vacation for all those who visit.
Need other professionals for your event?
Hiring all the right people to make your day go smoothly is just as important to us as it is to you. We have a list of known professionals we’re happy to share with you. To find out more, contact our private events director.