Desert Falls Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club golf.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Golf Pro Shop
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
- Players and non-playing riders, Members, guests and juniors should wear appropriate golf attire at all times.
- It is the Member’s responsibility to tell their guests about the dress code.
- The dress code applies to the golf course, practice putting greens and driving range.
- The pro shop personnel are responsible for enforcing the code. Anyone who does not follow the code will be asked to change to appropriate attire or purchase appropriate attire.
- Pro shop personnel may refuse golf privileges to any Member or guest whose attire does not follow our dress code.
- Only spikeless shoes are allowed on the golf course and practice areas
- All hats must be worn facing forward.
Male golfers should wear appropriate golf attire, which may include golf slacks, Bermuda-length shorts that are no higher than five inches above the knee, and shirts with collars, cowl necks or turtlenecks. All shirts must be tucked in with the exception of Camp (Tommy Bahama Style) shirts, which may be worn out. Tank tops, shirts without sleeves, t-shirts, jogging shorts, denim and cutoffs are not allowed.
Female golfers should wear appropriate golf attire as well, which may include golf slacks, Bermuda-length shorts and golf skirts that are no higher than five inches above the knee. Ladies may wear sleeveless tops with a single shoulder width of at least four inches. Tank tops, halter-tops, tube tops, cutoffs or shorts, and denim are not allowed. Tennis outfits and garments with spaghetti straps, bare backs, tops showing the midriff when standing normally, bathing suits and pool attire are not allowed.