Diamante Golf Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club golf.Set Up a Tour
Tour Our Course
PGA Head Golf Professional
Golf Pro Shop
|Daily||7 am - 7 pm|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the Tournaments Section.
Please follow these guidelines as you enjoy the course:
- The golf course boundaries are marked by white stakes, property lines and inside edges of roadway curbing around the course. A ball that crosses any of these markers is deemed out of bounds.
- There is a ball drop located on the left side next to the cart path on hole No. 7.
- All yardages are to the center of the green. Pin placement cards are available in the pro shop.
- Green-striped poles in the center of the fairway indicate 150 yards to the green. Red-striped poles indicate 100 yards to the center of the green.
- All golf carts must remain on paths for all par threes.
- Keep all carts off tee boxes and fringes of the greens.
- Please rake bunkers and repair ball marks and divots
- Please keep pace of play for 18 holes to no more than 4 hours unrestricted.