East Lake Woodlands Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club golf.Set Up a Tour
Golf Pro Shop
|Winter Season||7am – 5pm|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
Golf course guidelines
- Please follow these guidelines for golfing at the Club.
- Golf carts are mandatory for all golfers and only Club carts may be used.
- Golf carts: Walk after 3 pm, South Course with approval from the professional staff
- 90-degree rule: Always follow this rule unless signs say otherwise
- Course care: Repair ball marks, fill in divots with sand and rake bunkers
- Pace of play: Please play two hours for 9 holes or a maximum of 4 hours and 15 minutes for 18 holes and stay in touch with the group in front of you. Our course advisors have authority to keep play moving at proper pace for all players' enjoyment. Fivesomes are allowed as long as strict pace-of-play requirements are met.
- Medical Blue flag: Allows golf Members with severe medical problems to drive in areas otherwise prohibited.
- Walking, jogging, bike riding and pet walking are not allowed on courses.
- Yardage markers: Yardages are center fairways to center green, 200, 150,100, blue, white and red respectively. Pin positions (A-B-C) marked on scorecards.
Contact our golf pros to find out more or if you have questions.