East Lake Woodlands Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Summer Camp Enrollment
Summer Camp Questions?
Have additional questions regarding our summer camps? Click here.
2017 Summer Activities Camp
Includes Golf, Tennis, Swimming, Group Games & Activities
For children ages 5 to 10 years
Weekly sessions - Monday through Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
East Lake Woodlands Country Club offers a fabulous weekly Summer Activities Camp for children. We are ready for another fun filled summer with golf, tennis, swimming and group games. Our Golf & Tennis Professionals will teach your child the basics of golf and tennis. Our Camp Director and Camp Counselors organize group games and activities, and the children also enjoy swimming and pool games.
Snack and a t-shirt is included in the camp fee and for an additional price the children can order their lunch off the menu. What a great way for the kids to spend their summer!
This camp is very popular and fills up quickly. Space is limited to 30 children per session, so don’t delay…enroll now on-line.
- 8:20 – 8:30 a.m.: Campers dropped off at the picnic tables between the Putting Green and the Cart Barn (use main Clubhouse parking lot)
- 8:30 – 10 a.m.: Golf Instruction on the practice areas and golf course
- 10 – 11:00 a.m.: Refreshment Break
- 11:00 – 12:00 p.m.: Tennis Instruction & Activities
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.: Lunch
- 12:45 – 3:15 p.m.: Camp Activities; crafts, group games, swimming and pool games
- 3:30 p.m. – Campers are picked up
** A late pick-up fee of $10 will be charged for every 30 minutes (or portion thereof)
- Rules and Etiquette Session
- Instruction: Putting, Chipping, Full Swing & Pitching
- SNAG®Golf System as well as traditional golf instruction each week
- Wacky indoor golf on rainy days
- Special Fun Friday!
- Instruction: Ability Levels
- Fun Tennis Drills
- Daily Skills Challenge
- Special Fun Friday!
- Swimming & Water Games
- Board Games & Crafts
- Outdoor Group Games
- FUN FRIDAY! Build your own ice cream sundaes!
- Visits from the Fire Department
- Theme Weeks include Olympic Week, Shark Week, Hawaiian Week, and America Week
- Rainy Day Activities- Wacky indoor golf, make your own cupcakes, and crafts
Meet the Summer Camp Staff: May 13th
Session 1: May 30th- June 2nd (Prorated)
Session 2: June 5th- June 9th
Session 3: June 12th- June 16th
Session 4: June 19th- June 23rd
Session 5: June 26th- June 30th
Session 6: July 3rd- July 5th (Prorated)
Session 7: July 10th- July 14th
Session 8: July 17th- July 21st
Session 9: July 24th- July 28th
Session 10: July 31st- August 4th
Session 11: August 7th- August 9th (Prorated)
- Members (without lunch included) - $185
- Members (lunch included)- $220
- Non-Members (without lunch included) - $205
- Non-Members (lunch included)- $240
- $10 sibling discount for additional children in the same family
After completing the online enrollment form, Non-Members will be contacted by e-mail within one week with instructions for providing a credit card number to keep on file in order to secure your child's spot in the camp. Credit card numbers are not included on the initial enrollment form for your personal security.
Member fees will be billed to your Club account.
Weekly sessions only. Limited to 30 children per session.
A 10-day cancellation policy is in effect.
$50 cancellation fee per child if less than 10-days notice given by email.
What to Bring:
Label all belongings with camper's name, including golf clubs and tennis racquet.
Please apply sunscreen in the morning before camp, other sunscreen breaks will be given before tennis instruction and swim activity.
Club is not responsible for lost/stolen items.
No spending money is required.
Campers should already know how to swim and be comfortable in the pool, since we do not give swimming lessons in this camp. Campers do not participate in competitive swimming activities. We always have lifeguards on duty during pool time and our counselors are certified lifeguards as well. Safety is our highest priority.
Campers must abide by all rules of camp program. Disruptive students will be subject to discipline and possible removal from camp without refund.
Snacks are included in the camp fee. Campers who choose to have lunch provided by the camp will order off our lunch menu each morning at check-in.
Tuna Fish Sandwich
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
All entrees served with potato chips.
FUN FRIDAY! We have pizza for lunch and build your own ice cream sundaes!