East Lake Woodlands Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Summer Camp Enrollment
Summer Camp Questions?
Have additional questions regarding our summer camps? Click here.
2016 Summer Activities Camp
Includes Golf, Tennis, Swimming, Group Games & Activities
for children ages 5 to 10 years
Weekly sessions - Monday through Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
East Lake Woodlands Country Club offers a fabulous weekly Summer Activities Camp for children ages 5 to 10. We are ready for another fun filled summer with golf, tennis, swimming and group games. Our Golf & Tennis Professionals will teach your child the basics of golf and tennis. Our Camp Director and Camp Counselors organize group games and activities, and the children also enjoy swimming and pool games.
Lunch and snacks are included in the camp fee and the children get to order their lunch off the menu. What a great way for the kids to spend their summer!
This camp is very popular and fills up quickly. Space is limited to 30 children per session, so don’t delay…enroll now on-line.
- 8:20 – 8:30 a.m.: Campers dropped off at the picnic tables between the Putting Green and the Cart Barn (use main Clubhouse parking lot)
- 8:30 – 10 a.m.: Golf Instruction on the practice areas
- 10 – 11:00 a.m.: Refreshment Break
- 11:00 – 12:00 p.m.: Tennis Instruction & Activities
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.: Lunch
- 12:45 – 3:15 p.m.: Camp Activities; crafts, group games, swimming and pool games
- 3:30 p.m. – Campers are picked up
** A late pick-up fee of $10 will be charged for every 30 minutes (or portion thereof)
- Rules and Etiquette Session
- Instruction: Putting, Chipping, Full Swing & Pitching
- SNAG®Golf System as well as traditional golf instruction each week
- Wacky indoor golf on rain days
- SPECIAL FUN FRIDAY!
- Instruction: Ability Levels
- Fun Tennis Drills
- Daily Skills Challenge
- SPECIAL FUN FRIDAY!
- Swimming & Water Games
- Board Games & Crafts
- Outdoor Group Games
- FUN FRIDAY! Pizza and build your own ice cream sundaes!
Session 1: June 8-10 (three days pro-rated)
Session 2: June 13-17
Session 3: June 20-24
Session 4: June 27-July 1
Session 5: July 5-8 (four days pro-rated)
Session 6: July 11-15
Session 7: July 18-22
Session 8: July 25-29
Session 9: August 1-5
FEES INCLUDE LUNCH & SNACKS!
- Members - $175
- Non-Members - $195
- $10 sibling discount for additional children in the same family
After completing the online enrollment form, Non-Members will be contacted by e-mail within one week with instructions for providing a credit card number to keep on file in order to secure your child's spot in the camp. Credit card numbers are not included on the initial enrollment form for your personal security.
Member fees will be billed to your Club account.
Weekly sessions only. Limited to 30 children per session.
A 10-day cancellation policy is in effect.
$50 cancellation fee per child if less than 10-days notice given by email.
What to Bring:
4. Water Bottle
5. Tennis Racquet (Club will provide racquet if the child does not have one.)
6. Golf Clubs (Club will provide clubs if the child does not have them.)
Label all belongings with camper's name, including golf clubs and tennis racquet.
Club is not responsible for lost/stolen items.
No spending money is required.
Campers should already know how to swim and be comfortable in the pool, since we do not give swimming lessons in this camp. Campers do not participate in competitive swimming activities. Children who prefer not to go in the pool will be supervised while participating in other games and activities. We always have lifeguards on duty during pool time and our counselors are certified lifeguards as well. Safety is our highest priority.
Campers must abide by all rules of camp program. Disruptive students will be subject to discipline and possible removal from camp without refund.
Lunch and snacks are included in the camp fee. Campers get to order off our lunch menu each morning at check-in and lunch will be served in the Camp Activity Room.
Tuna Fish Sandwich
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
All entrees served with potato chips.
FUN FRIDAY! We have pizza for lunch and build your own ice cream sundaes!
Children with special dietary needs may need to bring own lunch in a cooler.
For questions and additional information, email Andi Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (813) 777.1849