East Lake Woodlands Country Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Summer Camp Enrollment
Summer Camp Questions?
Have additional questions regarding our summer camps? Click here.
2018 Summer Activities Camp
Children Ages 5 -10 yrs | Includes Golf, Tennis, Swimming, Group Games & Activities
Weekly Sessions | Monday - Friday | 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
We are ready for another fun filled summer with golf, tennis, swimming, group games and visits from the fire department. Our Golf & Tennis Professionals will teach your child the basics of golf and tennis. Our Camp Director and Camp Counselors organize group games and activities, and the children also enjoy swimming and pool games.
Lunch, snacks and a t-shirt are included in the camp fee and the children get to order their lunch off the menu. What a great way for the kids to spend their summer!
This camp is very popular and fills up quickly. Space is limited to 35 children per session, so don’t delay…enroll now on-line.
- 8:20 AM – 8:30 AM | Drop Off Campers at picnic tables between Putting Green & the Cart Barn (use main Clubhouse parking lot)
- 8:30 AM – 10 AM | Golf Instruction on the practice areas
- 10 AM – 11:00 AM | Refreshment Break
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM | Tennis Instruction & Activities
- 12:00 PM– 12:45 PM | Lunch
- 12:45 PM – 3:15 PM | Camp Activities: Crafts, Group Games, Swimming & Pool Games
- 3:30 PM | Pick Up Campers near pool at the Tennis Facility (use Tennis Center parking lot)
** Late Pick Up Fee | Charge of $10 for every 30 minutes (or portion thereof)
- Rules & Etiquette Session
- Instruction: Putting, Chipping, Full Swing, & Pitching
- SNAG®Golf System as well as traditional golf instruction each week
- Wacky Indoor Golf on rainy days
- SPECIAL FUN FRIDAY!
- Instruction: Ability Levels
- Fun Tennis Drills
- Daily Skills Challenge
- SPECIAL FUN FRIDAY!
- Swimming & Water Games
- Board Games & Crafts
- Outdoor Group Games
- Fire & Water Safety From the Local Fire Department!
- FUN FRIDAY! Pizza & build your own Ice Cream Sundaes!
SESSIONS | LIMITED TO 35 CHILDREN PER SESSION
- Session 1 | May 29 - June 1 (Prorated: No Camp May 28)
- Session 2 | June 4 - 8
- Session 3 | June 11 - 15
- Session 4 | June 18 - 22
- Session 5 | June 25 - 29
- Session 6 | July 2 - July 6 (Prorated: No Camp July 4)
- Session 7 | July 9 - 13
- Session 8 | July 16 - 20
- Session 9 | July 23 - 27
- Session 10 | July 30 - August 3
- Session 11 | August 6 - August 10
FEES INCLUDE LUNCH & SNACKS!
- Members | $190
- Non-Members | $200
- $10 Sibling Discount for additional children in the same family
After completing the online enrollment form, Non-Members will be contacted by email within one week with instructions for providing a credit card number to keep on file in order to secure your child's spot in the camp. Credit card numbers are not included on the initial enrollment form for your personal security. Member Fees will be billed to your Club account.
- Partial-Week Campers will be charged for a minimum of three (3) days plus a fee.
- A 10-day cancellation policy is in effect.
- $50 cancellation fee per child if less than 10-days’ notice given by email.
What To Bring/Not Bring:
- Water Bottle
- Tennis Racquet (Club will provide racquet if the child does not have one)
- Golf Clubs (Club will provide clubs if the child does not have them)
- No spending money is required.
- Leave electronics at home.
Label all belongings with Camper's Name, including golf clubs and tennis racquet.
Campers should already know how to swim and be comfortable in the pool, since we do not give swimming lessons in this camp. Campers do not participate in competitive swimming activities. Children who prefer not to go in the pool will be supervised while participating in other games and activities. We always have lifeguards on duty during pool time and our counselors are certified lifeguards as well. Safety is our highest priority.
Campers must abide by all rules of camp program. Disruptive students will be subject to discipline and possible removal from camp without refund.
Lunch and snacks are included in the camp fee. Campers get to order off our lunch menu each morning at check-in and lunch will be served in the Camp Activity Room.
|Lunch Menu (Potato Chips served w/All Entrees)||Beverage Choices|
|Hot Dog||Diet Pepsi|
|Tuna Fish Sandwich||7-Up|
|Turkey Sandwich||Root Beer|
|Ham & Cheese Sandwich||Ginger Ale|
|Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich|
|FUN FRIDAY! We have pizza for lunch and build your own ice cream sundaes!|
**Children with special dietary needs may bring their own lunch in a cooler.