East Lake Woodlands Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club golf.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Golf Pro Shop
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
Golf Promotions and Offers
PGA Jr Golf Camps
Golf course guidelines
To ensure that all Members enjoy their experience on the golf course, we ask that you please follow these guidelines during your round:
- All golfers must check in with the Golf Shop prior to their round
- Golf carts are mandatory for all golfers and only Club owned carts are permitted on the course
- Walking on the South Course is permitted anytime Monday through Thursday and after 12:00pm Friday through Sunday. Personal pull carts are permitted
- Due to the distance between several holes, walking on the North Course is not allowed
- Please observe the 90 degree rule at all times unless the course is under Cart Path Only Restrictions
- Please repair ball marks on the greens, fill divots with the sand provided, and rake all bunkers
- The expected pace of play is 2 hours for 9 holes and 4 hours and 10 minutes for 18 holes. Please keep pace with the group ahead of you regardless of the time
- For those golfers requiring a handicap blue flag, please keep carts 30 feet from all tee boxes and greens
- Walking, jogging, bike riding and pet walking are not allowed on the golf courses at anytime
Contact our golf pros to find out more or if you have questions.